Suspended ramp with beam or telescopic spout
Campisa produces two models of suspended ramps:
Suspended “C” ramp: pre-mounted on a self-supporting structure, with the perimeter part to be welded directly to the rods cast in the concrete around the pit. The pit may have the extra pit for the tail lift for trucks which need sturdy armor for construction and cheek support.
The suspended “C” ramp must be laid before the casting of the floor.
Suspended ramp of the “L” type: pre-mounted on a self-supporting structure with an inverted “L” -shaped perimeter part that requires a special counter frame in the construction of the pit edge, as per drawing, on which the “L” is supported and welded with the contraindication of unsightly, unsightly welds. This system was thus conceived to partially obviate the problem of floor fractures that are often generated with the “C” type Suspended ramp. The Suspended L-shaped ramp is installed at the end of the wet works.
- Automatic valve to block the descent in case of unexpected departure of the vehicle.
- Block solenoid valve controlled by power supply isolator switch.
- Movable side foot guards.
- Maximum pressure valve.
- Non-slip checkered sheet.
- Minimum 25 mm between folded spout and resting support.
- Positive locking system of the raised ramp, for safe maintenance.
- Rounded windproof head zip, allows the passage without jolts in any connection position.