Campisacast prefabricated ramp
The CampisaCast prefabricated ramp is designed to be installed and used during construction works. The surface of the ramp is covered with a protective PVC sheet to protect the ramp during the works.
The front connection is prepared with a system of anchors which are incorporated into the casting and guarantee the anchoring of the bumpers with bolts screwed to the structure.
Clamps and an edge fastening system are predisposed at the rear and on the sides.
The CampisaCast prefabricated ramp, provided with a revolving spout or with a telescopic spout, is supplied ready for use due to its characteristics and operating system characteristics.
The CampisaCast system allows laying the ramp inside an enclosed formwork, obtaining a safe and reliable result.
These prefabricated ramps are simply placed on a concrete slab made 550 mm lower from the level of the finished floor inside the building.
Corrugated pipe, necessary for the connections, is then laid, joining it in apposite holes. Parts and components are joined, allowing the continuation of the construction work up to the final casting of the floor.
At the end of the work, the engineers can complete the electric connections and activate the ramp.
- Rotation opening.
- In 12 + 2 mm high resistance checkered sheet metal, chamfered at the front end.
- Length 360 mm protruding 360 mm from the edge of the quay.
- 2000 mm width in one piece for ramps 2000 mm wide.
- 2200 mm width in three pieces (180 + 1830 + 180) for 2200 mm wide ramps.
- In 6 + 2 mm checkered plate, anti-slip and self-draining.
- Supported by high strength steel side members.
- Windproof head hinge as standard, with rounded connection at any angle, without risk of cutting trolley wheels.
- Lifting with a 60 mm diameter hydraulic cylinder.
- Opening and closing of the spout by means of a double-acting hydraulic cylinder, which guarantees the certainty of return to rest in safety.
- IP 56 protection control box, equipped with door lock switch with emergency stop function (if present). Anti-flame connection cables.
- Shipping height: from 150 to 550 mm according to the version.
- Handling by crane or with forks by means of disposable hooks above the platform.
- Possibility of forking and handling the ramp with lateral or frontal entry on the lip side
- Automatic valve to block the descent in case of unexpected departure of the vehicle.
- Block solenoid valve controlled by power supply isolator switch.
- Movable side foot guards.
- Maximum pressure valve.
- Non-slip checkered sheet.
- Minimum 25 mm between folded spout and resting support.
- Positive locking system of the raised ramp, for safe maintenance.
- Rounded windproof head zip, allows the passage without jolts in any connection position.