Console electro-hydraulic ramp gate
Standard lifting pressure set at 150 bar. For heavy doors, the pressure can be increased up to 200 bar.
For loading ramps: the operating pressures are normally below 120 bar.
The Campisa console is an electro-hydraulic control unit that contains the pressurized oil distribution system.
Control panel locking keys available on request:
- Lifting and lowering of the sectional door can be a dead man, semi-automatic or automatic operation.
- Loading ramp operation: see the “Loading Ramps” section.
The type of console to be used refers to the specific installation needs.
In loading docks, we recommend a console with automatic opening impulse in order to be sure to have the door completely open before passing through.
Console: electro-hydraulic control unit complete with controls with IP 56 protection box, mounted on the wall.
The console is equipped with a manual hydraulic pump for emergency opening of the sectional door. Emergency opening also with cordless drill (Campisa patent).
One single console can be installed for a ramp and a door on the same loading point. The combined management of the two units offers significant savings also in terms of energy, maintenance and operativity.
The metal cover of the Console is pre-painted, color similar RAL 9002.
The control panel is a sturdy plastic box containing command buttons, main power switch, transformer for the control magnets of the hydraulic solenoid valves and wiring.
- Additional backrest for installation with rivets on insulated panels.
- Pedestal supporting the Console when not wall mounted.
- Maximum pressure valve.
- Thermal sensor on the motor windings.
- Voltage 230-400 V three-phase.
- Power 0.75 kW or 1.1 kW. Frequency 50/60 Hz.