FIDELITY SECTIONAL DOORS
Insulated sectional doors with hydraulic FIDELITY lifting, mantenance-less, 40 mm thick
The closing can be automatic, it requires safety devices.
The FIDELITY system grants for a very long lasting, without maintenance (only the compulsory inspections are required) more than 70.000 installations in more than 40 Nations are the prove of this.
Guide to the choice of the sectional overhead door Link “Come scegliere il portone sezionale.pdf”
The FIDELITY door is constituted by a coat, the guides, the hydraulic powering and the electrohydraulic Consolle
Constituted by sandwich insulated panels: coil pre-zinced metal sheet, pre-lacquered on both sides, and inside expanded ecologic polyurethane, exempt from CFC. The panels are hinged between them as to turn on the horizontal, when necessary, under the roof.
The coat can be implemented by one or more sight windows at eye height for the checking from the outside of the traffic.
The bottom panel has an astragal for sealing against the pavement.
The top panel has a sealing against the wall. The whole body, when lifted, detaches in the same moment from the wall and when closing it adheres against the ant-wind sealings.
The standard colour of the coat is white RAL 9002 that is recommended for brightness and availability. Many other colours are available of request.
They are installed laterally on the side jambs of the opening and continue upwards or bend under the roof.
THE FIDELITY POWERING
The Fidelity hydraulic powering is installed at the place of the balancing springs. The system is exempt from maintenance, only the compulsory inspections are required.
Standard class 2 (104 km/h)
- Sight window dimensions 525 x 350 mm
- Ant theft sight windows 607 x 176 mm
- Optional colours of the coat (standard white RAL 9002)
- Doors with 80 mm thick panels, specially adapt for “cold stores”
- Exceptional insulation capacity due to the FIDELITY system.
The FIDELITY system allows for an economic construction of the ATEX doors, fire retardant doors, smoke doors.
The FIDELITY system allow to power a complete loading bay by one only centralized Consolle for the door and for the dock leveller
- ant pinching system between the panels, in case of doors turning horizontal below 2,5 metres of height
- 2 parachutes at the lifting ropes
- parachute at the balancing springs in case of two or more springs
- In case of break of the hydraulic pipe, the door lowers with normal speed (between 16 and 27 cm/s).
DOWNLOAD FIRE RETARDANT DOORS CATALOGUE
REQUEST QUOTE FOR CAMPISA’S PRODUCTS
SEE OTHER PRODUCTS OF THE SECTION SECTIONAL DOORS
Hydraulic powerpack for the lifting of the FIDELITY hydraulic lifting system. Easy inspection with the…
All the accessories for the sectional doors and for the accident reduction