ANTI-COLLISION AND ANTI-FALL MOVABLE SAFETY BAR
Anti-Collision bar, saving the bottom panel from the collisions of the rollcontainers and fork trucks and consequently saving from the fall down to the court. Automatic functioning because tied to the sectional door.
- it protects from the fall of the forklift trucks from the dock
- it protects from the collisions against the closed sectional door
- it avoids the collision of the forklift truck against the bottom panel, at door opened, by mean of the interlock at end-of-run opening
- the protection DOCKGUARD+ system operates automatically at the closing of the door
- the risk of fall in the court is safefuarded at closed door
- with the interlock on the opening through an (additional) external sensor of presence, the door does not open without a vehicle docked loading bay
A steel bar applied to the bottom panel of the sectional door, that prevent the door to be damaged by collision of rollcontainers and hand pallets.
Heavy duty option, with a heavier and stronger bar, for the protection of the breakthrough the door and fall to court level.
The DOCKGUARD+ is the perfect safety solution.
The protection can reach pressions up to 12.000 N transmitting the collision force from the bar to the jambs at the sides, without involving the sectional door.
For safety, the door opening can be conditioned to the presence of a docked vehicle.
The hydraulic Fidelity lifting system is insensible to the difference of weight of the single panels of the sectional door.
PROTECTION BAR CONSTRUCTION
The mobile protection bar is made by a high resistance steel pipe, paint orange, with two side skates for the sliding inside dedicated guides.
The standard type, protecting from collisions of rollcontainers and handpallets is made by a bar about 110 mm diameter, 4 mm thick
The protection bar is laid onto two flanges that are fixed to the bottom panel of the door. The protection bar can move by a couple of centimetres only, for adapting the contact against two “collision keepers” that are installed onto the side jambs of the opening.
The Fidelity hydraulic lifting system lifts the door without any problem, being totally insensible to the differences off weight of the panels.
Click here for identifying the product code and the dimensions
REQUEST QUOTE FOR CAMPISA’S PRODUCTS
SEE OTHER PRODUCTS OF THE SECTION SAFETY DEVICES
The Campisa traffic light logic is the most efficient simple and economic system for increasing the safety…
When the backing vehicle intercepts the ray of the photocell it changes the traffic light. The external…