SMART DOMINO – ROLL-UP DOORS
Rapid doors: roll-up. Made of galvanized steel sheets, assembled without weldings.
Wind resistance up to 85 km/h (class 1) depending from the dimensions
The Smart Domino doors combines the technique of the coat rolled-up on a shaft and that of the coat reinforced by steel pipes, typical of the pocket system. The result is a good wind resistance together with a good air-keeping on the vertical sliding points, obtained by the brushes. Guide to the choice of the rapid doors
The flexible roll-up SMART DOMINO includes:
- Steel structure of steel galvanized sheets with ant-noise brushes on the uprights
- Leaf of polyester tissue PVC coated, 700 g/sqm, with reinforcement pipes for a superior wind-keeping
- One transparent sight-window at eyes height (further sight windows are optional)
- Motorgear with electromechanic brake, 230 – 400V threephased, 50Hz, 0,5 kW, IP 55 with electronic programmer and threephased plug for feeding connection. The bigger doors have bigger motorgear and commands Emergency opening by a crank below the motorgear, ground level operated.
COMMANDS AND SECURITY
- Commands CE Norms conform, protection IP55 pre-wired with the motorgear , with opening command (and also pedestrian opening, for the biggest doors), and emergency switch.
- Wireless safety rib pre-installed into the bottom rim of the leaf. One separate photocell.
- Additional sight windows (one is standard)
- Wireless supplementary opening devices
- Inverter with programmable opening and closing speeds.
- Openings counter
- Kit per installation inside the opening
- INOX and insulated rapid doors
- Logo and wordart
- Safety rib: resistive wireless type
- One photocell with polarized light. Easy installation because the wirings are needed on one side only.
- One sight window et eye height…
The nominal dimensions are those of the free opening, at door opened.
Possible dimensions: standard up to 4800mm wide, max height 4800mm.
The upright frames take 160 mm each side, the minimum lintel is of 550 mm (1000 for the biggest doors).
The motorgear dimensions vary with the dimensions of the door, see the technical sheets.
Motorgear with electromechanical brake, 400V triphased, 50Hz, 0,5 kW – 1,1 kW, IP 55 with electronic board and three phased plug for feeding the system. Bigger doors may have bigger motorgears with a bigger command box.
DOWNLOAD RAPID DOORS CATALOGUE
REQUEST QUOTE FOR CAMPISA’S PRODUCTS
SEE OTHER PRODUCTS OF THE SECTION HIGH SPEED DOORS
Rapid doors: belt lifting. Made of galvanized steel sheets, assembled without weldings.
Rapid doors: roll-up, self-repairing. Made of galvanized steel sheets assembled without weldings, and aluminium vertical profiles.