The CAMPISAFIRE OVERHEAD are composed of:
• sectional door group: leaf, guides, installation accessories
• Fidelity hydraulic powering, 5 years guarantee against inspection contract
• electrohydraulic Consolle that produces the hydraulic pressure for lifting the doors, intensive use
The doors are supplied for the following operations:
• automatic closing at a fire alarm and/or in case of lack of mains power supply, at a speed of 0,08 m/s
• stop without physical contact in case of obstacle under the door, also in case of lack of feeding. This allows the clearing from the obstacle that is not in contact with the door, door that continues the closing at o,o8 m/s as the obstacle is removed, or when the back-up battery is empty.
• audible alarm in case an obstacle is found under the closing door (with option of remotely repeat the alarm). There is therefore a continuous monitoring of free door.
• standard use, also intensive, automatic, settable also semi-automatic, open-stop-close-stop, with FIRE Consolle with raising at about 0,18 or 0,27 m/s (depending from the dimensions and weight of the door), normal closing speed at about 0,18 m/s, FIRE closing under alarm at 0,08 m/s